Purple NZ Corriedale Wool Roving
This fine, soft wool needle works for all felting projects, and is comfortable next to the skin.
- 27-30 micron fiber, staple length approx. 11cm (4.25 in.)
- One ounce is about a 2 yard length of 1-2" thick roving.
- Scoured (washed) using an environmentally-friendly, biodegradable detergent.
- Free of any harmful or toxic chemicals,dyes are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 compliant.
- Responsibly and sustainably raised, pasture fed sheep.
The sheep are not mulesed, are sheared with care, and raised humanely.